Paddington Nursery – The Benefits of Camp
Camp is a community away from home and school where children have an opportunity to develop and build relationships in a friendly, fun and relaxed environment.
At Paddington Nursery, we love camp time! Our holiday camps foster a chilled-out vibe with all the fun and excitement needed to entertain children when they are not at school. Each week our camp has a fun weekly theme that ends with an exciting end of week finale.
Each day holds something new and exciting for children to do and they get the much needed freedom to explore and have fun whilst using their imagination.
Summer camp is great for mum’s and dad’s as they can be reassured their little ones are having fun, learning and playing all in one.
We believe in the importance of children having time to settle in their environment and summer camp provides this. Children who attend our summer camps have the time to settle and feel confident before the new term starts.
One mould does not fit all so for that very reason we have drop of options that start from 1 -2 hours a day up to full day options of 8am – 6pm which covers childcare for working parents.
Here's how camp benefits children:
· Camp nurtures social skills.
· Camp enhances self-confidence.
· Camp helps children build friendships.
· Camp provides fun and exciting daily activities.
· Camp provides a safe space for children to settle into nursery before the term starts.
· Camp is a great childcare option and provides peace of mind for both mum and dad.