Please read through the following fees policy so that you have a clear understanding. If you have any further queries, these should be addressed to the Nursery Manager.
- Registration fees are paid when the registration form and all supporting documents are submitted.
- Registration fees are non refundable at all times.
- Your child’s registration will only be complete after the fees, medical fees and first term fees have been settled.
- The deposit fee keeps your child’s place from term to term for that year as long as the term fees are paid up to date.
- The deposit fee is held for the time that your child is enrolled with Paddington Nursery.
- One terms written notice is required for the deposit to be refunded if your child is leaving the nursery before the end of school year.
- If you withdraw your child during the year without a full terms notice whilst your child is still attending Paddington, you will not be refunded your deposit.
- The deposit will be refunded if your child is asked to be removed from the nursery, unless for non-payment of Term Fees.
- The deposit will not hold a place in nursery if a child misses a term.
- Medical fees are due at the beginning of the school year or when a new child is registered. This is pro-rated if your child starts in Term 2 or 3.
- Medical fees are non refundable.
- Medical fees are mandatory and non-negotiable.
Late Pick up Fee:
- Parents will be charged an additional amount if a child stays longer than your registered time without authorisation from the Principal or Admin Manager.
- If parents are constantly late, there will be a penalty charge added to the additional late pick up fee.
- The charge is DHS 50 per 15 minutes of unauthorised over stay. This charge will also have VAT added to it at time of invoice.
- Invoices for late pick-ups will be issued at the end of the month
- Term fees are to be settled before the end of the previous term.
- An invoice will be issued, detailing payments due, approximately three weeks before the previous term ends.
- Term 1 fees due by 15th June
- Term 2 fees due by 15th December
- Term 3 fees due by 15th March
- Payments not received by the end of the first week of the new term will result in a reminder being sent to the concerned parent.
- Late payment, that is fees, not settled before end of the second week of the new term, will incur a surcharge of 10% of the term fee. This will not apply if PDCs (post dated cheques) have been received by the Admin Manager.
- Reminders will be sent out every week, until second week of term.
- If fees are not paid by the end of week three, the parents will be asked to remove the child from the nursery and the deposit will not be refunded.
- A returned cheque will incur a service charge of AED100.
- The remainder of the term fees will be refunded if your child is asked to be removed from the nursery, for reasons other than non-payment of fees.
- When a nursery place has been accepted prior to the starting date and the starting date gets delayed, or deferred for any reason, the nursery still requires full fees to be paid from the starting date originally agreed upon and noted in the registration form.
Refunding of Fees:
- In order to refund the deposit, a full term’s written notice is required. This written notice must be made to the attention of the Administrator and Nursery Manager.
Withdrawal during term time:
- When a child has attended one week, or less, parents will incur one-third term fees.
- When a child has attended one week, but less than one month, parents will incur two thirds of term fees.
- When a child has attended one month, or more of the term, parents will incur full term fees.
- Upon registering a sibling, you will be rewarded with a 10% discount off the term fee.
- Once there is only one of the siblings attending nursery, the discount will be retracted from the day the sibling leaves.
Term Fee Discounts for Annual payment:
- A discount of 10% to annual term fees will be applied for term fees paid annually in advance.
- If the child is removed from nursery before the completion of the year, this discount will no longer apply and the 10% will be added back to the term fees payable.