Please read through the following fees policy so that you have a clear understanding. If you have any further queries, these should be addressed to the Nursery Manager.
Registration fees are paid when the registration form and all supporting documents are submitted.
Registration fees are non refundable at all times.
Your child’s registration will only be completed after the fees, medical
fees and first term fees have been settled.
The deposit fee keeps your child’s place from term to term for that year as long as the term fees are paid up to date.
The deposit fee is held for the time that your child is enrolled with Paddington Nursery.
One terms written notice is required for the deposit to be refunded if your child is leaving the nursery before the end of school year.
If you withdraw your child during the year without a full terms notice whilst your child is still attending Paddington, you will not be refunded your deposit.
The deposit will be refunded if your child is asked to be removed from the nursery.
The deposit will not hold a place in nursery if a child missed a term.
Medical fees are due at the beginning of the school year or when a new child is registered.
Medical fees are non refundable.
Late Pick up Fee:
Parents will be charged an additional amount if a child stays longer than your registered time.
If parents are constantly late, there will be a penalty charge added to the additional late pick up fee.
Invoices for late pick-ups will be issued at the end of the month
Term fees are to be settled before the end of the previous term.
- An invoice will be issued, detailing payments due, approximately three weeks before the previous term ends.
- Term 1 fees due by 15th June
- Term 2 fees due by 15th December
- Term 3 fees due by 15th March
- Payments not received by the end of the first week of the new term will result in a reminder being sent to the concerned parent.
Late payment, that is fees, not settled before end of the second week of the new term, will incur a surcharge of 10% of the term fee.
Reminders will be sent out every week, until second week of term.
If fees are not paid by the end of week three, the parents will be asked to remove the child from the nursery and the deposit will not be refunded.
A returned cheque will incur a service charge of AED100.
The remainder of the term fees will be refunded if your child is asked to be removed from the nursery, for reasons other than non-payment of fees.
- When a nursery place has been accepted prior to the starting date and the starting date gets delayed, or deferred for any reason, the nursery still requires full fees to be paid from the starting date originally agreed upon and noted in the registration form.
Refunding of Fees:
In order to refund the deposit, a full term’s written notice is required. This written notice must be made to the attention of the Administrator and Nursery Manager.
- Notice of a child’s withdrawal must be made in writing to the Nursery Manager.
Withdrawal during term time:
When a child has attended one week, or less, parents will incur one-third term fees.
When a child has attended one week, but less than one month, parents will incur two thirds of term fees.
- When a child has attended one month, or more of the term, parents will incur full term fees.
Upon registering a sibling, you will be rewarded with a 5% discount off the term fee.
Once there is only one of the siblings attending nursery, the discount will be retracted.