Our Visions and Values
Our objective is to bridge between the home and school by providing the highest standard of care and education for babies and pre-school children.
Upon joining Paddington’s, each child will be assigned a Key Person who will act as their individual mentor and as the main person providing the intimate care as well as creating a sense of security and comfort through their reciprocal bond.
We provide a friendly, clean, comfortable and happy environment which the children will find stimulating and challenging, where enjoyment and fun are linked with discovery and learning. Paddington’s staff are sensitive and are trained to be responsive to the individual needs of each child.
We believe in creating a secure home away from home for each child and in promoting a sense of equality, diversity and respect for oneself, each other and the environment.
To meet these needs we are committed to:
- Delivering a service of the highest standards that will develop and nourish each child.
- Respecting each child as an individual, taking into account their appropriate needs.
- Ensuring that our service is in accordance with the latest standards for care and education.
- Ensuring that our staff are carefully selected, well-qualified and supervised to meet the needs of the children in their care.
- Taking time to value and nurture partnerships with parents/guardians /carers so that, together, your child can reach his or her aspiration.
We place the child at the centre of everything that we do and organise ourselves to promote positive growth for all children under our care accordingly. In line with the requirements of the Children Act 2004, we aim to help children:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well being
Thereby giving them the best possible start towards being self-confident and reaching their goals in later life.